15 things you may not know…
1. I LOVE basketball. My daughter Morgan is a phenomenal player, so watching her play is my favorite thing to do. I also watch NBA, WNBA, college games, or whatever is on television. This drives my family crazy!
2. I do not like cats because I’m terribly allergic and break out in hives and can’t breathe if a cat is anywhere around me.
3. My favorite food is pasta. Any kind! It really makes me mad that there are so many carbs in it.
4. I love to cook, but I’m only average. Good thing my husband will eat anything.
5. Yes, I have a husband and have been married 23 years. Shockingly, we only dated for one month before getting engaged.
6. I am a Christian. One of my favorite verses is Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
7. I have three children, Austin is 20, Morgan is 18 and, my youngest Bailey is 12.
8. I’m a competitive person especially playing sports. You would WANT to be on my team because I’m sure to win.
9. My favorite vacation spot is the Turks and Caicos Islands. I’ve been there about 10 times.
10. I’m not a good driver and have hit my garage door backing out many times. We don’t even bother to fix the door anymore.
11. I enjoy writing books and educational materials. I find writing to be relaxing.
12. I love to sing all of the songs from the 80’s with my high school friends.
13. I have a yellow lab named Thunder who is the sweetest dog in the world.
14. I have worn Maybelline mascara since high school and think it’s still the best.
15. My twin sister Karen and I talk every day, work together, live in the same neighborhood, vacation together and spend any free time together. (But, I guess most people already know this about me.)